Luton is a vibrant town benefiting from substantial investment and direct links to central London. Its close proximity to the capital makes it a hotspot for commuters who are being penalised by increasing property and rental prices in London. With six trains per hour direct to St. Pancras taking 23 minutes, a truly international airport servicing both business hubs in Europe and some of the most favoured holiday destinations, as well as the M1 motorway creating direct links to many towns and cities, Luton provides the ideal launchpad for families and professionals alike. Luton prides itself on its diverse and multicultural community which is typified within the town centre. The Hat Factory, a leading arts centre, provides a platform for wide ranging performers, contemporary drama ...a space to explore and music. This coupled with a wide selection of bars and restaurants supplying diverse cuisine, Luton’s diversity can really be felt across the town. As a major regional employer, Luton Airport employs over 8,600 staff complemented by a new business park, which has attracted high quality blue chip companies such as Selex Galileo (BAe Systems), AstraZeneca, Ernst & Young together with the new headquarters of Europe’s leading travel group, Thomson TUI at nearby Wigmore. Vauxhall Motors maintains its long-standing presence in Luton, with its UK headquarters and a European customer care centre, the town is still General Motors’ UK centre.
Napier Court provides the ultimate modern living experience with Architects having designed each apartment with space in mind. Sophisticated finishing touches have been introduced to find the right balance between style and comfort.
Enjoy your own space to unwind and revitalise. Contemporary style meets luxurious finishes and intuitive design to maximise space.
- Satellite TV, USB points and Media points
- Double glazing throughout
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Wood mark wide plank wooden flooring
Enjoy the ultimate in luxury for your dining and living space. With a range of high end features including:
- High gloss kitchen wall and base level units with complimentary work surfaces and upstand with modern glass splashbacks
- Integrated Bosch appliances including oven with induction hob and extractor over, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Stainless steel inset sink with mixer chrome taps
- LED lighting and feature walls
-Stain resistant high quality carpets
- Windows designed to maximise lighting and sound proofing
- Media and USB ports
- Luxurious fitted Duravit bathrooms
- Ceramic floor tiling and splashbacks with decorative mosaic detailing
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Fitted mirror with LED backlighting
- Intelligent storage
- Secure gated entry system to the car park
- Video entry system to all apartments and lobby
- Private Residents Lift
- Extensive secure parking at an additional cost
- Double glazing throughout
- Secure Entrance lobby with post boxes
Please note that before a property can be reserved, Esquire will require a copy of a prospective purchaser's ID, proof of deposit, residing address and mortgage agreement.
A reservation fee is payable in order to reserve a plot, which can be paid via BACS or by cheque made payable direct to the developer.
It will be necessary to get you qualified by our financial mortgage advisor prior to any reservation being made, if you do not already have a mortgage "in principal" agreed.
The specification detailed is to be used for guide purposes only, it does not form part of any agreement and could be subject to change at the builder's discretion. Should you wish clarification on any point regarding this, please enquire prior to reservation fees being paid.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
Any dates given for completion are estimated and subject to change depending upon the builder's schedule.